Employer Advisory Boards
The Employer Advisory Board at Pittsburgh Technical College (PTC) offers an enhanced relationship through discussion and collaboration. We gather employers to discuss crucial issues in the economy, PTC’s preparation of future employees, and company interests.
- Learn about PTC and our unique place in the market
- Build relationships with other employers to discuss recruiting trends and best practices
- Shape future services and programs with PTC
- Raise your visibility on campus and strengthen your brand
- Hear from well-respected faculty and staff about higher education topics, current research, and cutting-edge technology
- Attend recruiter workshops to sharpen your practical skills and to keep on top of trends in college recruiting
- Learn about the student labor market as it is developing
- Get acknowledgment on our Employer Advisory Board webpage, including a photo and personal/company bio
Meetings: Twice per year typically half days from early morning breakfast to mid-morning with optional programming following
Your Thoughts: Your most valuable contribution is your expertise. Please come ready to share and listen
Connect with Kristy Swegman, Director of Career Services to learn more about joining the Employer Advisory Board.